Safe Handling Instructions
For your protection, keep raw meats separated from other foods. Wash work surfaces, utensils and hands with soap and water before and after handling raw meats. Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 167° F. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
For Burger Patty
- Hallmark Farms Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sundried tomato pesto
- 1/2 cup Western Family mayonnaise
- 2-3 store baked burger buns
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- Western Family fresh basil leaves
- 1 package sliced boconcinni medallions
- In a bowl, combine Hallmark Farms Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey, egg and breadcrumbs. Mix well. Form mixture into 2-3 burger patties.
- In a pan, heat oil on medium high heat until hot. Gently place patties in the pan and cook 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine sundried tomato pesto and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Cut buns in half. Place a generous amount of sauce on top and bottom of the bun.
- Place turkey patty on bottom of bun and add boconcinni medallions, 2-3 slices of tomato, and 4-6 basil leaves. Enjoy!