Safe Handling Instructions:
For your protection, keep raw meats separated from other foods. Wash work surfaces, utensils and hands with soap and water before and after handling raw meats. Cook thoroughly until internal temperature reaches 167°F. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
- Hallmark Farms Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- Western Family Tri Colour Tortilla Chips
- Western Family Tex-Mex Shredded Cheese Blend
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup of olives, quartered or chopped
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Western Family Fire Roasted Salsa
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pan, turn on stove to Medium-High heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Once hot, add in Hallmark Farms Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey. Cook thoroughly and remove from heat.
- In an oven safe casserole dish, lay a thin layer of Western Family Tortilla Chips, along with a layer of turkey, onion, tomato, olives and Tex-Mex cheese. Repeat this layering 2-3 times. On the top layer, add the slices of jalapeños.
- Transfer to the oven and cook 10-15 minutes or until cheese on each layer is melted.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wood cutting board or platter.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped cilantro. Serve with Western Family Fire Roasted Salsa.