Safe Handling Instructions:
For your Protection, keep raw meats separated from other foods. Wash work surfaces, utensils and hands with soap and water before and after handling raw meats. Cook thoroughly until internal temperature reaches 167°F. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
- Hallmark Farms Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 clamshell butter lettuce
- 1 can of Western Family Corn Niblets
- 1 can of Western Family Black Beans
- 1 avocado
- 1 package Western Family Taco Seasoning
- Western Family Mayonnaise
- sea salt
- olive oil
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Once hot, add in Hallmark Farms Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey and cook thoroughly. Transfer to a bowl.
- While the turkey is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Gently wash and dry 1 head of butter lettuce, drain the can of corn and black beans and set all aside in bowls. Slice one avocado, squeeze lemon on the avocado to prevent from browning, and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt on the avocado, and transfer to a bowl.
- Taco Aioli: In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of Western Family Taco Seasoning with 1/3 cup of Western Family Mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Layer turkey, corn, beans and avocado onto the lettuce and top with a dollop of aioli. Lettuce wraps are best prepared at the time of serving to prevent the lettuce from going soggy.