Safe Handling Instructions:
For your protection, keep raw meats separated from other foods. Wash work surfaces, utensils and hands with soap and water before and after handling raw meats. Cook thoroughly until internal temperature reaches 167°F. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
- Hallmark Farms Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon Western Family Tomato Paste
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Western Family 4 cheese pizza shell
- 1 Package Western Family mozzarella
- 1/2 package Western Family sliced gourmet mushrooms
- 1 can Western Family pizza sauce
- 1/3 Red onion thinly sliced
- Western Family Basil Leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meatballs – in a bowl, combine 1 package Hallmark Farms Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of Western Family Tomato Paste, 1/3 cup chopped parsley, and 1/3 cup bread crumbs . Mix well and form into little 1 inch balls.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a hot pan on medium high heat. Once hot, add in meatballs and cook for 3 minutes on each side until done. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté mushrooms until golden brown (you may need to add a little more oil to the pan) Set aside.
- Using a spoon, spread one can of Western Family Pizza Sauce over the pizza shell leaving a 1/2 inch bare at the edge.
- Sprinkle the shell with Western Family Mozzarella Shredded Cheese and put on to oven rack for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and evenly spread the meatballs, mushrooms and onion.
- Top with a generous amount of mozzarella and return to oven for another 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and the edge of the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand 3-5 minutes before cutting. Garnish center of pizza with a few Western Family Fresh Basil Leaves