Safe Handling Instructions:
For your protection, keep raw meats separated from other foods. Wash work surfaces, utensils and hands with soap and water before and after handling raw meats. Cook thoroughly until internal temperature reaches 167°F. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
- Hallmark Farms Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- Western Family Corn Taco Shells
- romaine lettuce
- Western Family Shredded Tex-Mex Cheese Blend
- 14% sour cream
- Western Family Fire Roasted Salsa
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large pan on medium -high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, once hot add in Hallmark Farms Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey and cook thoroughly.
- While the turkey is cooking prepare the vegetables and sour cream sauce. Dice 1 whole tomato, and thinly chop 6 romaine lettuce leaves.
- Sour Cream Sauce – add 1 cup 14% sour cream to bowl, zest 1 whole lime and mix well. Squeeze half a lime and mix well, set aside.
- Once the turkey is cooked thoroughly, remove heat, place taco shells in oven and heat until warm. Remove from oven.
- Layer your lettuce, tomato, turkey, and cheese on the taco shell.
- Top with a dollop of lime zest sour cream. Serve with Western Family Fire Roasted Salsa.